Room 101

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
SERIOUSLY THOUGH, for once in my life, I would like to go into a shop looking for something specific, and it NOT being the only thing they DON'T have, meaning it has to be ordered in specially!! :gun:

Seems to happen to me a lot, seriously, I always seem to want the product/design/patern/colour that nobody else ever does and it really gets on my t*ts!!

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I kid you not, if I ever bought a brand new new bike, I would want the one on the Website/Catalogue they only did for publicity purposes or something!! :banghead:

How can you all live your lives being so..... COMMON??!!

Last edited:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It's basically what you are terrified of, not what you don't like.

I am afraid of NOTHING!!

Much.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
People using the term 'puncture fairy' instead of puncture.
People using the tem 'wendy ball' instead of football.
Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!
May I add any and all variations of;
Farcebook
Faceache
Daily wail
Daily fail
Torygraph
Etc, etc, etc, etc
It's not funny, it's not clever, grow up and call things by their proper names. Oh and on the subject of names just because somebody drives a 4 x 4 or takes their kids to school in a motorised vehicle it does not automatically mean the kids are called Jocasta or Cuthbert or similar, just stop it!!!!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Yes, yes, yes!!!!!!
May I add any and all variations of;
Farcebook
Faceache
Daily wail
Daily fail
Torygraph
Etc, etc, etc, etc
It's not funny, it's not clever, grow up and call things by their proper names. Oh and on the subject of names just because somebody drives a 4 x 4 or takes their kids to school in a motorised vehicle it does not automatically mean the kids are called Jocasta or Cuthbert or similar, just stop it!!!!

Not forgetting those who commit chunks of Monty Python to memory and spray them about randomly expecting their audience to die of mirth. It's jaded, jading and unfunny.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
So just like the real Monty Python then:whistle:

I don't think I ever found the Dead Parrot sketch funny the first time I saw it...... Or any of the 555246436572465734632 times since.

Same with a certain line about a Naughty boy.... Oh and DON'T get me started on other so called 'classics' that have been done to death like Del Boy falling through the bar, etc etc.

Gawd I hate the BBC!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom