Royal Mail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Where did you buy it from? I have my Amazon account set to deliver to a safe place if I'm not in, only because my bins get collected at 8am and the post arrives at 11.30. If you asked for it to be left in your safe place then you might not have much recourse, but if not then yes I'd be claiming a replacement item.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
My postman is crap he will leave a parcel outside the door without even knocking or ringing the bell, he said “ he hasn't got time”

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Our Postman does this on a regular basis, but I like to think they would have the good sense not to if the bin was out for collection, we also get the nice smiley face, I wonder if its part of the training.

Years ago I sent my daughter a birthday card and I put a little smiley sticker on the back of the envelope.

When it was delivered it had been obliterated with a pen squiggle or three.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Acid House drugs scene I suspect.

ahhh, the 90's.:blush:

alicat

Legendary Member
If you complain to Royal Fail as well it may make them look at “improving” their training.

For the past 15 years, I have complained consistently to Royal Mail about it delivering mail to me that is destined for the same numbered house in three different neighbouring streets. I have given up trying: I have no evidence that Royal Mail cares in the slightest.

Top Bottom