Rubbish chat up lines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
Not quite the same thing, but if anybody has seen Love Actually, they will know what I'm talking about (Colin).

I didn't actually have to think of anything clever, just open my mouth and say "Hi, I'm Will" - it did help that I was in a room full of American college girls. :blush:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Bigtallfatbloke said:
anybody here ever been chatted up by a girl? What did she say?

She didnt say anything, she just smacked me and walked off. I dont understand why. :blush:

Used on me by a girl - "Look, I can't really understand you, I'm f**king drunk. If you wanna sh*g me we'll go back to mine now, coz I'm not going to stick around here much longer and I've never been f**ked by a goth before."

It turned out that she was a lot more drunk than she seemed, not only am I not a goth, I just wear a lot of black - she had lost her phone and her keys, and nobody was answering the bell. I took her back to my place, held her hair while she was sick then put her to bed with a note explaining where she was and where I was (sleeping in the lounge) next to a big glass of water.

We neer slept together, but went on a couple of dates, and are firm friends now.

I don't use chat-up lines, mainly because I can't even make them sound funny! I do rely heavily on my smile though 8)

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
"My heating is broke, will you keep me warm tonight?"

A friend of mine who is a keen triathlete reckons this worked with a student!

"I'm on a controlled diet, and to burn off the calories of this dessert I need an hour of passionate no - holds barred sex.

Can I order it?"

stevenb

Back in my Police days I used to say to the ex....
'Have you ever seen 14 inches dangling by my legs'....she used to giggle then we used to get it on....:blush:

Top Bottom