Rugby World Cup 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I'll start by saying I haven't got a TV, that I have no interest in sports which involve a ball and consider rugby loosely contained violence which is far too homoerotic for my tastes.

With that out of the way, I'm quite excited for this tournament, it seems pretty open though I suspect the Southern Hemisphere teams will dominate, especially South Africa who I reckon will win. I'm hoping Scotland can continue their consistency in getting to the quarter finals, which is never easy but will be particularly tough this time.

Last edited:
I am one of that rare breed, a Welshman who can't sing and has no interest in rugby!

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
I hear he was on the 12.50 plane home......or 10:1 as he calls it.

Your coat, sir.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I agree that it will be a Southern Hemisphere winner, most likely New Zealand, despite the fact they are not the force they once were. The tournament might be a year to early for South Africa and Wales won't be able to string enough results in a row. As for England, I think their aim to build through the tournament will be their undoing and they will slip up around the quarters.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I agree that it will be a Southern Hemisphere winner, most likely New Zealand, despite the fact they are not the force they once were. The tournament might be a year to early for South Africa and Wales won't be able to string enough results in a row. As for England, I think their aim to build through the tournament will be their undoing and they will slip up around the quarters.

Your probaly right but we can hope..

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

XOXO
Decent opener between Japan and Russia, not high on quality but some decent passages of play. Russia look pretty good despite a total lack of preparation and Japan move the ball around well, playing it like 7s at times I thought.

Top Bottom