Rugby World Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aberal

Veteran
It's as likely as Scotland winning the Rugby WC.

OP
OP
Blue

Blue

Legendary Member
Have you seen this mornings result? If the team continue to play like that it will be very interesting.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
if they top the group they will probably play Wales in the QF, and that will be any ones game, so you would say they have a chance to make the SF, and after that anything could happen. But I doubt they make it past the SF.

U

User169

Southern hemisphere side in not at all as good as it thought it was shocker.

Keith Oates

Janner
They put on good peformance today so it now remains to see how far they go but there are a couple of other teams doing quite well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lukesdad

Looks to be going towards a southern V northern hemisphere final. Wouldnt of predicted that before the tournament. Cmon Wales !

Despite Martin Johnson's bullshit bluff, England haven't got a chance. :headshake:

Why? They don't play with passion, pride, discipline and imagination, and that's just for starters.

If they could play like the Irish do, with the talent England potentially have, they could win (as they did in 2003), but they're just a bunch of overrated ego-trippers.

Just my opinion, mind! :whistle:

Noodley

Despite Martin Johnson's bullshit bluff, England haven't got a chance. :headshake:

Why? They don't play with passion, pride, discipline and imagination, and that's just for starters.

If they could play like the Irish do, with the talent England potentially have, they could win (as they did in 2003), but they're just a bunch of overrated ego-trippers.

Just my opinion, mind! :whistle:

mine too.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
They were useless in the group stages at the last world cup and made the final, so we can't tell anything yet.

I would like them to keep their hands to themselves in the ruck though as the penalty counts are getting ridiculous!

Top Bottom