Rutland Water Trike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Change of plan.
I dont need to work today .......... ;)
The legs dont feel to bad after the latest FNRttC so I'll see you all there.

Luck .......... :sad:

What a fantastic day!! Thanks Bill and all who attended.
John and Dawn.

marc-triker

Veteran
It was gr8 to meet all of you we even met another triker in the carpark when we got back. I don't think I or n-ick will be riding there again as both our trikes suffered damage due to the rough terrain. Grrrrr cattle grids are my worst nightmare !!!
Marc

Pedalabit

Veteran
Mark - we glided back like swans with no problems - Cullin - Thank you for organising such a great event. Good to meet everyone.

trickletreat

Veteran
Firstly, thanks Bill,what a great day, and the first of many.Nigel Deb

IMG_5450.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

IMG_5460.jpg

I think we all ended up on the right trike after lunch!

OP
OP
Cullin

Cullin

Über Member
Rutland Ride.

It most certainly was a good day, it was so nice that so many turned up, Now we can put faces to the names.
It does look like we could arrange another ride at a different location in due course..... Any ideas....
It may take me a while to get the video onto YouTube, hopefully there will be other video and photo snippets that werel taken.

Thanks again everyone for a great day out.

dataretriever

Thanks all, I've washed the mud and poo out of my hair and will remember the rear mudguard next time. Fab day!

plantfit

Guru
Fantastic day, riding was great,weather excellent and the company even better, what a great bunch of folk you all are, thanks for organising such a great day

Roger

markg0vbr

Über Member
yes excellent ride, the bit when people started wondering around the car park saying things like mmmm its red mmm got three wheels, but is that one mine? or that one?

good ride, it is good to see how trike pilots tend to tinker and personalise there trikes.

for the next one might i suggest derwent dam ride around about the same distance and at weekends the road is closed to cars also there is the
http://www.tricycleassociation.org.uk/Event.html?record=dtr497b248f53316&PHPSESSID=c0c59c3f9aad2931b43c4ae623b50cbf

Although it is aimed at traditional/vintage 3 wheelers I am told ANY 3 wheeler is welcome and they are also welcoming tandems [ especially if 3 wheelers ].

Start is at Carlton on Trent it is then 11 miles to lunch stop at Windmill and up to 11 miles back to the start[ depending on route taken ].

Chonker

Veteran
Looks like you had fun, gutted I missed it but after my mates stag doo yesterday I was in no fit state!

I'll try my best to make it along to the next one

Arch

Married to Night Train
3tyretrackterry said:
photos are here from my camera http://s784.photobucket.com/albums/yy122/triker1_2009/Rutland Trike ride 28-03-10/ if you know how to get the pics from photobucket to this thread then please tell me then i will do it sorry i am a bit dim
Ian
i am open to titles for the pics though most are pretty standard

To get a pic in a post:

Hover the mouse over the pic. A box will appear, with a set of 'tags' or codes. Click on the 'IMG code' to highlight it, and then Ctrl and C to copy. Then paste the tag into your reply here, and it should show up.

Like this:

IMG_0116.jpg

Pedalabit

Veteran
Cracking Photos Grommit ....

I have posted a few on FlickR

Link

We were wondering about the High Peak, Tissington, Manifold or bits of each for another event

Ped and Her
set-72157612256033586
set-72157612256033586

Top Bottom