Rutland Water Trike Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cullin

Cullin

Über Member
Rutland Waters Ride, Sunday 28th March 11:00am.
Clocks Go Forward Don't Forget......(Spring Forward, Fall Back)
Start point is at the Whitwell Right Hand Car Park of Rutland Water, Bull Brig Lane (Landranger Grid Ref: SK 921 088), Pay & Display, between £1 & £3 depending on season.
For those who are attending, could you PM and I will add your names to the list below.
Turn up come rain or shine, at least we can all meet.

Cullin. Ice Q.
Son of Cullin. Ice Q.
Redmountduo. Redmount Rollers X 2.
3tyretrackterry. Ice Classic.
Trickletreat. Thorax Sinus. wife on DF.
Marc-Triker. Ice Classic.
N-ick. Ice Explorer.
Plantfit. ICE Q 26, Mrs plantfit on her DF ??
DavidOz. Hoping to come. Trice QNT.
Pedalabit and Pedalabitslower hope to join you on their Trice QNT's.
MarkgOvbr. Trike.
CW. Trice Q.
[XAP]Bob. Not attending, But attempting to take care of the weather for us.
Yanto64. Quest.
Dataretriever. Ice Q.
TC. IceTrike.
Tigerbitten. Ice QNT.

3tyretrackterry

Thanks XAPBob the weather is now sunny spells on Virgin media and the met office its a pity you wont be there to enjoy it with us maybe next time

Yanto63

Top bit! just before it becomes Lincolnshire! Nr Waltham on the Wolds! Round here it is grind up the hills, and wheeeeeeeee! all the way down! I will be popping along tomorrow. but might need some extra muscles to lift if there are narrow gates!

Ian

OP
OP
Cullin

Cullin

Über Member
Rutland Ride

Hi Yanto63,
I don't think you will have any problems getting around, I think there will be some who want to go all the way round, and others who will stick to the internal cycle path that goes about 2/3rds round, then to return the same way. Nothing is set in stone, as long as we all meet, we can do our own thing.
See you soon.

marc-triker

Veteran
myself and n-ick will be going all the around as we don't like going back the way we came. my Trice Classic is wider than most cycle gates and will need help with any lifting too so we can help each other if needed.

Top Bottom