Sainsburys Online shopping warning!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
domtyler said:
You forget Angel Delight with Dream Topping and a light sprinkling of hundreds and thousands. :biggrin:
...but of course... top diets we had! :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
I'm not really against you, perhaps just fed up with being back in England after my hols, and a bit tetchy.

I understand the point about the elderly or infirm, but in that situation, it's not the money that matters, it's not having any food in. It sounds a bit like when the relatives of an accident victim say "the money can never replace him", but still fight for every last penny... Ok, companies learn through their wallets, but aren't there some things that are just going to happen, unless they make their systems hugely redundant? (for which we'd all pay in our bills)

Anyway, 'just in time' groceries sounds a bit badly planned to me. There wasn't a tin of beans in the house for the weans? :biggrin: Even after three weeks away, and having run down the contents of the fridge before I went, I had the wherewithall for a quick pasta supper (pasta, olives, cubed cheese, pesto) on Thursday when I got back and all I needed instantly was bread and milk...

it was these folks i referred to before, not people who are perfectly fit to shop and carry it home themselves.

Top Bottom