Sandals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaded

It means you can use them for far longer in the year.

Last year I set out on a 100 miler with the temperature at -2. I had sandals, socks and overshoes. By lunch time it was sandals only.

Brilliant.

longers

Legendary Member
Don't ask me, I have no taste or style :biggrin:

But I agree with you, with one proviso - not white socks. Ever. Usually ;)

My fleece socks are excellent with sandals.

Noodley

Hover Fly said:
Why is it such a faux pas to wear socks under sandals? I simply don't see anything wrong with them.

Hoover Flee, tell me you did not go out in France wearing socks and sandals. Please, please, please.

You could not have been more English if you had a bulldog tattoo and wore a football shirt...;):biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh no, socks an sandals.........no way..even when your foot is about to fall off with chaffing (all right a little hole in my skin) - then go to smelly trainers..........

rich p

ridiculous old lush
some people can carry it off but they usually have beards. I'd look a right nob in sandals and socks, but then again .........

Jaded

Black socks and black sandals.

No one notices! Honest!
I have to go round groups of people shouting "Look at my socks and sandals" before they notice...

walker

Get out, the lot of you, who would even contemplate socks and sandals, if your gunna wear socks wear trainers, you may think no ones noticed your black socks with black sandals, oh but they have, and when you aren't looking they are pointing and laughing.

and the inbreds that wear flip flops and socks, you should be shot, or at the very least castrated.

Do none of you watch gok wan?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
socks and sandles are:

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong etc

Top Bottom