Sandals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Prague has a big thing for socks and sandals. All the chavy gangster types were walking around in them, with the socks pulled up. Looks wrong.
I dont like wearing sandals at all. They feel horrible and they look stupid.

gavintc

Guru
Hover Fly said:
Why is it such a faux pas to wear socks under sandals? I simply don't see anything wrong with them.

If you are asking the question, you really do not understand fashion or style. It is a crime up there with the worst of them like stained ties, speedo swimmers or wearing pyjamas,

OP
OP
Hover Fly

Hover Fly

Lazy so and so
Noodley said:
Hoover Flee, tell me you did not go out in France wearing socks and sandals. Please, please, please.

You could not have been more English if you had a bulldog tattoo and wore a football shirt...:smile::smile:

'Fraid so.

gavintc said:
If you are asking the question, you really do not understand fashion or style. It is a crime up there with the worst of them like stained ties, speedo swimmers or wearing pyjamas,

Oi! What's wrong with Speedos? I look very, er, very speedy in mine. And it keeps the tan lines down to a minimum, although I'd draw the line at a pair of Speedo 'string'! :smile:

alans

black belt lounge lizard
I have recently discovered the joys of Shimano sandals with cleats.When the weather cools or rains I shall try my sealskin socks with the sandals.
I have long ago dispensed with being a slave to fashion.The priority now is comfort.

gavintc

Guru
Dayvo said:
Oi! What's wrong with Speedos? I look very, er, very speedy in mine. And it keeps the tan lines down to a minimum, although I'd draw the line at a pair of Speedo 'string'! :rolleyes:

IMO, unless you are competing, they look at a little strange at the pool. But, I note that our continental cousins do not have the same issues.

Top Bottom