Sandals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
I almost went out in sandles and socks at the weekend but then I caught my wife looking at me with that "what the fuck do you think your doing?" look on her face so without either of us having to say anything just took them off.

Jaded

walker said:
if your gunna wear socks wear trainers, you may think no ones noticed your black socks with black sandals, oh but they have, and when you aren't looking they are pointing and laughing.

They point and laugh anyway - so how would socks make any difference! :biggrin::biggrin:

sheddy

Legendary Member
Depends how comfy your sandals are. I have to wear socks with most of my sandals, otherwise I get rubbed up raw

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Perhaps you are buying the wrong sandals ... surely thats the joy of sandals ... almost being barefoot and being able to show off your lovely painted toe nails :smile:(mine are currently deep purple), sandals should be be comfy.

walker

summerdays said:
Perhaps you are buying the wrong sandals ... surely thats the joy of sandals ... almost being barefoot and being able to show off your lovely painted toe nails :smile:(mine are currently deep purple), sandals should be be comfy.

your feet? I think you've strapped them to tight:biggrin:

Perhaps the pages of this website will demonstrate to you all why this practice is SO SO WRONG :smile:

noshirt.jpg

Women want him, men want to be him

Top Bottom