Scalped a car!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Wigsie said:
Well exactly!

I do believe in he last series of Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson officially said co*ks no longer drive M3's they drive RS4's now!

Yes! I am in the clear, but your all still jealous :laugh::ohmy::ohmy: ;):laugh::sad:

No, id rather have a big old Land Rover with a nice big V8.

thomas

the tank engine
Wigsie said:
Well exactly!

I do believe in he last series of Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson officially said co*ks no longer drive M3's they drive RS4's now!

Yes! I am in the clear, but your all still jealous :laugh::ohmy::ohmy: ;):laugh::sad:

Yep...when is new top gear btw? I think it might be on the 21st June (which happens to be my birthday..cough cough).

I think he is right about it being Audis. I'd say most BMW drivers don't rush around too much...where as quite a few Audi drivers seem to be sticking their foot down so they can make it past in a tiny gap.

thomas

the tank engine
Joe24 said:
No, id rather have a big old Land Rover with a nice big V8.

A friend (well, someone I knew) used to drive an old Land Rover as his first car ;).

*think of the planet though*...and all that bollocks

Wigsie

Nincompoop
thomas said:
ermmm. no. :sad: I'm not a BMW lover myself, wouldn't buy one (he says now). They are great cars, but if I had the choice I'd spend it on a different car.

My Dad thought it might be a good idea to get me insured on his 3.6L Jag...but Mr Direct Line didn't :tongue:

Jag? Would never buy a new one, you spend a fortune and when you come to sell it you cant give the blo*dy thing away! :laugh::laugh:

I have a family of 4 wanted something safe, responsive, fun to drive. I can drive to Spain or Southern Germany effortlessly and the service/support BMW give you is awesome!

Hate Ford, Passats are Mundane, Audi's ride quality is Sh*t and Merc's Break down, the way they drive is second to none. ;)

*waits for abuse*

thomas

the tank engine
Wigsie said:
Hate Ford, Passats are Mundane, Audi's ride quality is Sh*t and Merc's Break down, the way they drive is second to none. ;)
*waits for abuse*

I used to drive a Fiesta, when I was insured. I don't really need a car any more, so don't drive anything. *abuses*

Arch

Married to Night Train
magnatom said:
You nasty man! Think of the poor learner driver, seeing a lowly bike overtaking them. Poor thing won't want to drive again!;)

My godmother gave up trying to learn to drive when she was overtaken by a lady pushing a pram....

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
thomas said:
A friend (well, someone I knew) used to drive an old Land Rover as his first car :wacko:.

*think of the planet though*...and all that bollocks

My Uncle used to have a Range Rover Classic V8 when he was at uni. His mate had a Land River Lightweight.
He said they sued to be able to park them anywhere because the local clampers didnt have big enough clamps for the wheels:laugh::bravo:

Top Bottom