Scalped a couple of lycra clad roadies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Ride the route back to front, that way they will not get you again.

Just realised I am bald, does that mean I cannot be scalped.

Moss

Gentlemen Please,

A Little Nonsense now and then is Worthy of the Wisest Men! Oh, and "Love Thy Neighbor" BTW that's everyone!

Defensive , lets see, you have launched a personal attack on me and now say, "Oh why are you upset" The OP was about scalping some one, hence the title, dimwit, my dog is smarter than you, and with the allegations re Lance Armstrong, not a good choice, my post about being overtaken said that the guy was innocently overtaking me, but you have chosen to ignore that , and I really don't give a shoot about scalping hence my jokey replies , again which you chose to ignore,There are a lot of people smarter than me you are not one of them,How do you conceive that what you post is "harmless fun" .

Woops - now you are just lying. You didnt say innocently overtaking you !
You say "I got scalped by a guy at the end of a 100ml ride" and then "scalping is just a make believe race between two people, one of whom doesn't probably know its a race or give a sh*t. "
Scalping is just a harmless bit of silly fun - or at least it should be apart from there being people like you around who give such a sh*t about it.
The only attack you could possibly lay at my feet is one of questioning this great sense of humour that you attribute to yourself . Oh and possibly that your posting seems to lerch from childish humour to name calling with apparently nothing in between.

twobiker

Woops - now you are just lying. You didnt say innocently overtaking you !
You say "I got scalped by a guy at the end of a 100ml ride" and then "scalping is just a make believe race between two people, one of whom doesn't probably know its a race or give a sh*t. "
Scalping is just a harmless bit of silly fun - or at least it should be apart from there being people like you around who give such a sh*t about it.
The only attack you could possibly lay at my feet is one of questioning this great sense of humour that you attribute to yourself . Oh and possibly that your posting seems to lerch from childish humour to name calling with apparently nothing in between.
Whoops,You are not very good at this are you?,Yes I said I was scalped ,I was riding and he was just innocently overtaking,or in "simple terms , scalping" can you read English? Did not say great sense of humour said JOKEY,Whoops, wrong again, also its LURCH, NOT LERCH,Whoops, also its Whoops, not woops, well you cannot read and cannot spell, and you like to take parts of different posts and typeout of context. what a nice guy, well keep going .

Whoops,You are not very good at this are you?,Yes I said I was scalped ,I was riding and he was just innocently overtaking,or in "simple terms , scalping" can you read English? Did not say great sense of humour said JOKEY,Whoops, wrong again, also its LURCH, NOT LERCH,Whoops, also its Whoops, not woops, well you cannot read and cannot spell, and you like to take parts of different posts and typeout of context. what a nice guy, well keep going .

So now you are saying scalping is synonamous with innocent overtaking.
Before you said that scalping was "scalping is just a make believe race between two people, one of whom doesn't probably know its a race or give a sh*t. "
So are you still the one who dosnt give a sh*t or is the scalper the one who dosnt give a Sh*t cos your hysterical replies are making it increasingly unclear.
NB - Go ahead and critiscise my spelling and my english , thats exactly what i would expect from somebody like you.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I took twobikers comment to be a self-deprecating quip about the futility of this whole scalping business (ie - he was thinking 'I could have him if it wasn't for my injured hand', whereas the other guy was probably just trying to get home in time for Neighbours).

I'm quite surprised it has provoked an argument.

Shaun

Founder
I don't want to lock this thread if I can help it, so please keep it civil and maybe take a time-out and relax a bit before replying. :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Shaun

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I have been overtaken by a vast array of cyclists, whether I was scalped or not only they could tell you as it exists in their minds. The only one that ever bothered me, and I know it was done deliberately, was a kid doing his paper round. He kept stopping to deliver papers and then overtaking me again.

I have been overtaken by a vast array of cyclists, whether I was scalped or not only they could tell you as it exists in their minds. The only one that ever bothered me, and I know it was done deliberately, was a kid doing his paper round. He kept stopping to deliver papers and then overtaking me again.

Speaking from experience, I think he was keener on finishing the soddin round quicker than just keeping ahead of you lol :thumbsup:

Top Bottom