Schwalbe Land Cruisers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I am about to fit them, planning to go for a ride tomorrow, will let you know.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Standard tyre in my house on the CX and kids MTBs. 2200 miles on the CX ones in the last year, largely commuting, had a visit from a big thorn on an off road ride but no issues otherwise. Great tyre that works well on and off road.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Good tyres.

MarkF

Guru
I put them on my wife's hybrid about 5 years ago, she commutes on it every day, a 5 mile round trip on the canal towpath, she likes them.

She had a puncture, long time ago, I fixed it but then couldn't find the axle nut so nicked one from one of our kids bikes........................I'd somehow trapped the axle nut between the inner tube and tyre, it was over 2 years till I found it. Recommended tyres! :okay:

Asa Post

Super Iconic Legend
I was just thinking about taking mine off the MTB and fitting some smooth tyres for summer.

Maybe I'll have to think again.

OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
image.jpeg
These look the right for our tour, @mcshroom noted in his journal for the same Northumberland Coast tour that some of the routes on the venture were similar to MTB trails ,I also like the 35m width for rain battered unsealed tracks , sort of all terrain\weatherpattern,
Thanks for the replies , also looking forward to @Pat "5mph" report on first use

Last edited:
Top Bottom