Schwalbe Marathon Woe's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
I certainly noticed a bit of extra grip when I swapped my M+ for some M Supremes, price you pay for all that solidness perhaps?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Aye, but @biggs682 has Marathons Originals, not plus.
I cycled (by mistake, we took a wrong turn) a mile on a rutted, muddy, slimy field without coming off on Originals.
My MB skills are non existent, btw.
Only time I came off in them was on ice, before discovering the Winters.
Did I mention I'm a Schwalbe girl? I'm working my way through their entire range of tyres ^_^

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Aye, but @biggs682 has Marathons Originals, not plus.
I cycled (by mistake, we took a wrong turn) a mile on a rutted, muddy, slimy field without coming off on Originals.
My MB skills are non existent, btw.
Only time I came off in them was on ice, before discovering the Winters.
Did I mention I'm a Schwalbe girl? I'm working my way through their entire range of tyres ^_^
He doesn't - take a look at the logo in his photo. It's the full-on M+ smartguard jobby.

Of all the bikes in our garage, the only one without Schwalbe's of some kind is Mrs W's Spesh, which still has its original something or others - and the light dynamo front wheel, which currently has a Vredestein. I've just ordered a pair of Duranos to change that.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
He doesn't - take a look at the logo in his photo. It's the full-on M+ smartguard jobby.
I did take another look just to make sure :smile:
The logo says "original" just like mine. Used to have pair of M+ but don't have them anymore to compare logos so you're probably right ^_^

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
IMG_20160418_221955322.jpg

Top Bottom