Scotland. What the locals already know.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Why I said near it, the mainland is nicer.

When true Scots refer to 'Mainland' they mean Shetland.

Some excellent inventions have originated in Scotland. Irn Bru, Jimmy Krankie, the Glasgow Socket Set to name but 3. Makes me proud to own half an acre of Scotland.

gaijintendo

Veteran
My phone understates brightness.
IMG_20150905_170325-01.jpeg

Some welcome flatness after a loop from Perth, Aberfeldy and Pitlochry. What a treat.

green1

Über Member
Some excellent inventions have originated in Scotland.
Absolutely

Irn Bru, Jimmy Krankie.
Neither of those qualify.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
all you Scotland-bashers, please, just stay away.
To be fair, there hasn't been much bashing going on. Even that London-centric fella @Markymark almost conceded that he likes Scotland :smile:. I will therefore admit that I quite enjoy the occasional visit to London, and other bits of England, but it's always good to see the St. Andrews cross when you cross the border at Gretna :okay:.

To be fair, there hasn't been much bashing going on. Even that London-centric fella @Markymark almost conceded that he likes Scotland :smile:. I will therefore admit that I quite enjoy the occasional visit to London, and other bits of England, but it's always good to see the St. Andrews cross when you cross the border at Gretna :okay:.
It's almost, and I stress almost mind, that some on here may exaggerate for comic effect. The fact it annoys some us just a bonus.

Top Bottom