seat post pannier

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chugsy

You've got a long wait then - I've never seen one appear on EBay myself. I thought they stopped making them years ago but the links I posted earlier prove otherwise unless it's all old stock. In the interim you may end up buying something cheap and nasty to tide you over... buy cheap buy twice - been there and done that many times! Just buy it and enjoy / move onto the next bike purchase :P

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
The closest I've seen is this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cycling-B..._Cycling_Bags_Panniers_SR&hash=item3f0eda9007

____006.jpg

Which has 6L space, is removeable and is about £20 from eBay but is Chinese

chugsy

Clamp looks a little OTT and if you decipher the Chinglish it sounds like you might need to use rubber shims which would be a PITA - depending on how much you value the ability to remove/remount quickly.

chugsy

Then again... the three pockets look to velcro down over the frame that bolts to the bike (that is how the Altura fixes to it's frame). You could lift the pockets to remove the bag and leave the frame on the bike. Not sure how well the velcro would stand up to that twice a day everyday day but keep us posted if you go this way.

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
You might be lucky and buy one Here, Here or Here but be quick or I might buy another :thumbsup:

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Thought it worth a punt on the Chinese one, ordered on the 1st so will play the waiting game .

Hope it's as handy as it looks as it will be handy for work

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Sorry posted my last post from my iphone...what a prat(in general)..... will post when it arrives and its contruction quality

albion

Guru
That ebay one looks very much the same as the £15 Tesco one.

It was impressive when I saw it, especially so considering most of Tesco's stuff is pure junk.
I have my doubts it can handle the claimed 25KG though.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I have had a topeak beamrack for over 2 years now. Its great, certainly never moved at all. Up to now I had an old camera bag zip tied on it but now have the Topeak rx expandable rack bag which has a couple of small panniers than can be used or you can zip them into the pockets if not needed.

IMG00347-20111117-1210.jpg

Topeak instructions say it shouldnt be used with a carbon seatpost.
IMG00374-20111222-1049.jpg

This is the new bag. It slides into a track on the rack. You press down a button to release it then take it into the pub/cafe whatever with you.I have seen quite a few Audaxers using them.

Top Bottom