Secure bike parking in Manchester?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
This is so new in Manchester, and us mods didn't clamp down on the advertising as its so rare out of London. I personally wish any ventures well, we need stuff like this, and, if coffee is great, gets my vote. Nothing like a great coffee after a ride.

Hicky

Guru
If you dont get anything sorted you can dump/park it in my office, I'm in from 10am till 4pm all week.....Uni,2mins from the aquatics centre.

YahudaMoon

Über Member
GBH Bikes ?

Is that the hippy / stoner bike shop off Tib St ?

I think its closed down ? Also them GBH linky not worky up thread

YahudaMoon

Über Member
Oooh. I only guessed it closed down as it was all shut up on Monday as I leave my bike outside the shop sometimes. Fisrt of all I thought they'd moved

I wonder what happened ?

Id imagine rent would be £1000 a month before anything else for such a sh** hole in town. :-(

PopupBikes

Regular
@ Schneil - Sorry bud, we don't have showers but we DO have a changing area and room for you to dry out your cycling gear :smile:

Hopefully by having the bike park, repair and a cafe under one roof we can financially support the bike park as it grows and keep Popup Bikes going long into the future - we need more chilled bike places.

DP

PopupBikes

Regular
Wahahahahah!!! Neil! I just realised that was you!! Duh!

Oooh. I only guessed it closed down as it was all shut up on Monday as I leave my bike outside the shop sometimes. Fisrt of all I thought they'd moved

I wonder what happened ?

Id imagine rent would be £1000 a month before anything else for such a sh** hole in town. :-(

And the rest, Northern Quarter is bonkers expensive for rent.

Top Bottom