Secure bike parking in Manchester?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
This is so new in Manchester, and us mods didn't clamp down on the advertising as its so rare out of London. I personally wish any ventures well, we need stuff like this, and, if coffee is great, gets my vote. Nothing like a great coffee after a ride.
 

Hicky

Legendary Member
If you dont get anything sorted you can dump/park it in my office, I'm in from 10am till 4pm all week.....Uni,2mins from the aquatics centre.
 
GBH Bikes ?

Is that the hippy / stoner bike shop off Tib St ?

I think its closed down ? Also them GBH linky not worky up thread
 
Oooh. I only guessed it closed down as it was all shut up on Monday as I leave my bike outside the shop sometimes. Fisrt of all I thought they'd moved

I wonder what happened ?

Id imagine rent would be £1000 a month before anything else for such a sh** hole in town. :-(
 

PopupBikes

Veteran
Location
Manchester
@ Schneil - Sorry bud, we don't have showers but we DO have a changing area and room for you to dry out your cycling gear :smile:

Hopefully by having the bike park, repair and a cafe under one roof we can financially support the bike park as it grows and keep Popup Bikes going long into the future - we need more chilled bike places.

DP
 

PopupBikes

Veteran
Location
Manchester
Wahahahahah!!! Neil! I just realised that was you!! Duh!
 
Oooh. I only guessed it closed down as it was all shut up on Monday as I leave my bike outside the shop sometimes. Fisrt of all I thought they'd moved

I wonder what happened ?

Id imagine rent would be £1000 a month before anything else for such a sh** hole in town. :-(

And the rest, Northern Quarter is bonkers expensive for rent.
 

al78

Legendary Member
Location
Horsham
We have opened a secure bike parking facility in Manchester :smile:

www.popupbikes.co.uk

We a do a damn good coffee too!

DP

Excellent. I normally lock my bike to one of the many stands near St Anns Sq but I will have a look at this next time I am up in Manchester.

What is the best way to get there approaching from the south along Deansgate?
 
Top Bottom