Selective eating disorder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
PS Is that a maccy's wrap ? :dry:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Excellent Gaz No daffodil can put you down now. You really dont have anything to prove now.Your amazing achievment , your will power and pure guts puts you in an elite class of people. Enjoy your food enjoy your cycling enjoy your life.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Excellent Gaz No **** can put you down now. You really dont have anything to prove now.Your amazing achievment , your will power and pure guts puts you in an elite class of people. Enjoy your food enjoy your cycling enjoy your life.
Thanks dude, a touching post

Gaz

Hicky

Guru
Cookbook and decent markets(Bury) are now your friend, go masterchef mental!!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Gaz, it's well worth experimenting with making your own stuff up from scratch. I know you've got a taste for spicy food - there are some easy recipes to make cracking curries using nothing but fresh ingredients, so no tins/jars, and it's really satisfying knowing you've done it, and you know exactly what went into it. That's the next step, which I'm sure you'd enjoy. Well done mate.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Gaz, it's well worth experimenting with making your own stuff up from scratch. I know you've got a taste for spicy food - there are some easy recipes to make cracking curries using nothing but fresh ingredients, so no tins/jars, and it's really satisfying knowing you've done it, and you know exactly what went into it. That's the next step, which I'm sure you'd enjoy. Well done mate.
Yeah, that was going to be my next suggestion!

Generally, think of the 'field-good factor' - grown in fields = good, made in a factory = bad! I'm thinking about ready-meals here, rather than stuff just packaged in a factory. A bag of porridge oats is fine (just the oats, nowt else added!) or a tin of chick peas, but not a pot noodle or microwave meal.

Onwards and upwards, Gaz! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom