Selling a Brompton on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

F70100

Who, me ?
I paid £982 for my Brommie in 2005 an SL3, titanium bits etc (although on original CTW so cost me about 60% of that) . I reckon I'd get my money (£982) back 2nd hand.
Actually, only £589.20 of that is your money...

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Actually, only £589.20 of that is your money...
I know, some of the rest of it is your money

Tenkaykev

Guru
A friend needed to sell his 2019 CHPT3 towards the end of last year due to financial problems related to lockdown. He paid £1950 for it the previous year and sold it for £4000. He could have got more but insisted that the buyer had to collect in person and he wouldn’t part with it until he saw the money had been transferred into his bank account. It had been well ridden and was by no means in showroom condition but the buyer seemed happy to pay the price.

A friend needed to sell his 2019 CHPT3 towards the end of last year due to financial problems related to lockdown. He paid £1950 for it the previous year and sold it for £4000. He could have got more but insisted that the buyer had to collect in person and he wouldn’t part with it until he saw the money had been transferred into his bank account. It had been well ridden and was by no means in showroom condition but the buyer seemed happy to pay the price.
Blimey - you could get nearly 10 'homage' versions for that, just saying like
1618363799917.png

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Last edited:
Top Bottom