Shes here......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biglad82

"not in stock but we will have it delivered tomorrow morning Mr Betts" finally got my Carrera Subway after a week!, Hell-fords customer service was excellent but delivery cock ups shocking!. Any way now 2 work mates have both gone and brought one and got it next day bloody, typical. So now there are 3 matt black Subways parked up next to each other at work, hmmm I wonder who going to be the first to take wrong one....... Now looking forward to riding her fast but not to hard......

D

Deleted member 20519

Only heard good things about the Subway, enjoy it! :thumbsup:

You'll love it^_^

I managed to get around 2000 miles out of mine before I had to change the chainset/cassette/chain, other than a few brake pad changes it still going strong when I handed it over to my dad after about 3000 miles.

Sandra6

Veteran
I almost got a subway - but the white one, think it was a limited edition.
Nice bike anyway.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
You'll love it^_^

I managed to get around 2000 miles out of mine before I had to change the chainset/cassette/chain, other than a few brake pad changes it still going strong when I handed it over to my dad after about 3000 miles.
+1
2500 miles and only needed to replace chain, oh, and tyres - put some slicks on. Mind you, I'm a stickler for mickling the chain on a regular basis :thumbsup: Enjoy!!

Top Bottom