Shorts yet????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Longs

If I shave my legs, I look like I'm wearing hairy boxer shorts ;)

Shorts!!!!!!!!!!!! I only switched from padded longs to non padded yesterday. To give you some idea how cold it has been in North Wales, it's only just starting to be frost free at night and I've not had to mow the grass yet.

longers

Legendary Member
Maz said:
I've been in baggies this week.
I was wearing longs before that.

Good to hear you're back on two wheels ;).

If it carries on like this I'll be getting my shorts out for the end of the week :biggrin:.
White pasty logs ahoy!!

betty swollocks

large member
I've not worn longs at all this/'last' winter.
I've worn shorts all the way through. This may be theoretical though, as I got some Rapha 'fixed shorts' (gift for my birthday - honest!), which are really plusses, which I've worn if not wearing shorts proper.
If that makes sense.

ChrisKH

Guru
Still in longs, but only because I have to expose my pins to the masses on the train. I don't want to get them too excited. ;)

Surprisingly, some it does. :biggrin: But not the ones I would have chosen. :biggrin:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
longers said:
I'm thinking of taking a razor to my logs as well for the first time ever ;).

Then you need this advice.

"But how," I hear you ask, "can I show my absolute dedication to the cycling lifestyle, hopefully to the extent that my family, friends, and coworkers will begin to cast sidelong glances at me and eventually take me aside and tell me they're worried about the direction my life seems to be heading?"

Do Rapha still market their leg shaving kit..?

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

...well I could have worn shorts easy today...35 miles in longs and a base layer, but what a perfect day for a ride, spring is here it seems!

The highlight of the ride was definatley the fit brunette up near Doddinghurst/Blackmore on the roadie bike in a black leotard with nothing on under her tight vest top I'll swear!....I love you,where have you been all my life??!:biggrin::biggrin:

buddha

Veteran
Put on the shorts/exposed the 'hairy thunder thighs' for the first time this year. And after only 2 minutes riding was wolf-whistled by a group of girlies at a bus stop :biggrin:

I'm putting the longs back on, for tomorrow at least.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Two miles into today's ride the legwarmers came off, and the legs were exposed for the first time this year. Brilliantly sunny down here, and I can even detect a strenghening of last years fading tan line.

mondobongo

Über Member
Been wearing shorts for a good few weeks now and wielded the razor as well.
You cant wear lycra shorts with hairy legs it looks silly.

Top Bottom