Should I report this guy? (vid)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

purplepolly

jeltz said:
Agreed I think someone's been reading
dummies-1.gif

Can I borrow a copy?

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
magnatom said:
What happened here? It all went dead just as it was getting interesting. Boo hoo!:rolleyes:
Our new friend wandered off to post in Beginners. Although tempted to follow, I don't post my drunken nonsense there. A man has to have a code.

I'm off to Ikea now. Does anybody need cups?

Bollo said:
Our new friend wandered off to post in Beginners. Although tempted to follow, I don't post my drunken nonsense there. A man has to have a code.

No, but I need a towel rail. Beech wood effect please!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Bollo said:

No, but if you could pick up some meatballs....

Bollo said:
I'm off to Ikea now.

Just bang your head on the wall, wail, buy some tat off the internet and wait for it to arrive before repeating the first two instructions: Same thing.

Get me some meatballs though.

Edit: Beaten to it by Arch. That's two for meatballs. Anymore?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Crackle said:
Just bang your head on the wall, wail, buy some tat off the internet and wait for it to arrive before repeating the first two instructions: Same thing.

Three, it's been so long I'm hungry and need double the portion....

I've never actually sat down to see how many meatballs I could eat, I suspect it's like any small snack food, you can actually eat more than your own weight in it... You know, like you can gorge for ever on cocktail sausages and teeny vol au vents...

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Crackle said:

I'm back! Here you go.

ikeameatballs.jpg

Normally I'd consider a visit to the Dignitas clinic before a trip to Ikea, but Bolletta had grown out of her bed.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Bollo said:
I'm back! Here you go.

ikeameatballs.jpg

Normally I'd consider a visit to the Dignitas clinic before a trip to Ikea, but Bolletta had grown out of her bed.

Nom nom nom...

Did you go to Southampton? I love the banner they have up on the side of the store, facing the shopping centre cafe, that says "Bet they don't have meatballs in there!"

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Arch said:
Nom nom nom...

Did you go to Southampton? I love the banner they have up on the side of the store, facing the shopping centre cafe, that says "Bet they don't have meatballs in there!"
That's the chap. I'm hoping that banner is the first shot in an increasingly bitter feud between Ikea and John Lewis, culminating in a 'Gangs of New York'-style ruck in the carpark outside Borders. Sweet!

Would you like some dime bar cake?

Bad driving etc....

Top Bottom