Should I report this guy? (vid)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
blazed said:
Well i have been driving 5 years and havent had an accident yet so i must be doing something right. Although i do have 9 points, but thats because in some areas the speed cameras face towards you, im used to them facing the other way so ive been caught out a few times.

Hiya, blazed! Sorry I'm late to this thread, but I've just got back from the Netherlands. They're quite keen on cycling over there. So much so that cyclists are given priority over cars! Can you imagine? Still, that's foreigners for you!

5 years and still only 3 points for a ban. Chapeau, my friend, chapeau! And cycling a few weeks as well. With that sort of experience its difficult to know whether to join Jenson Button behind the wheel of next year's Brawn F1 car, or wait by the phone for Bradley to call you up for super-domestique duties for next year's TdF.

So, you hate people cycling in the middle of the road? It doesn't bother me personally, but we've all got our dislikes. For example, I can't stand cheese. But you don't find me attempting to stab the woman behind the dairy counter in Sainsbury's, or planting explosive devices in tubs of Laughing Cow, do you?

Now blazers, to my point. The last time I checked, the death penalty in this country was generally considered as abolished in 1969. Even then, there was the formality of a trial before the guilty bastard was strung up. So, even if riding in the middle of the road was a serious crime, rather than the road position taken by most -experienced- cyclists and recommended by this country's key cycling text, it doesn't really give that lorry 'driver' the right to act as judge, jury and executioner, does it?

Please keep posting Mr b, because I think we're going to have a wizard time with you.

Garz

Squat Member
Sh4rkyBloke said:
* takes handful * ;)

Cheeky get! * sneezes on then licks new bag of popcorn* :biggrin:

Yippe! Bollo's here! :biggrin: Get a few beers in you Bollo and the chat could get very interesting! ;)

P.S. I avoid cycling in the middle of the road if I can help it. I find the broken white lines very slippy when wet....

purplepolly

magnatom said:
P.S. I avoid cycling in the middle of the road if I can help it. I find the broken white lines very slippy when wet....

True, but at least then traffic can undertake, so it's much better than cycling in primary where you just hold everyone up/

Garz

Squat Member
Sorry magnatom (doc) I made a larger bag this time as I know some people felt left out. As for PP and sharky I found a discarded box of malteasers with a bit of dust and hairs for them to squabble over! ;)

wafflycat

Bollo said:
So, you hate people cycling in the middle of the road? It doesn't bother me personally, but we've all got our dislikes. For example, I can't stand cheese. But you don't find me attempting to stab the woman behind the dairy counter in Sainsbury's, or planting explosive devices in tubs of Laughing Cow, do you?

2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

Garz

Squat Member
What's more annoying is he claims to be a cyclist, thinks he's a great driver, has nine points in a short period of time then has the cheek to think his opinion is valid after all this (not including his trolling as this just closes the case for the judge)! ;)

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
magnatom said:
Yippe! Bollo's here! :biggrin: Get a few beers in you Bollo and the chat could get very interesting! :biggrin:

Astute as always Dr M. You must have one of your fancy imaging magnets hovering over my house, because I did bring back several vats of Belgian ale.

Thank you also for the correction ;), although if I did slip on a white line in Holland, the road maintenance operative responsible would probably be dragged from his home and flogged.

Bollo said:
Thank you also for the correction :blush:, although if I did slip on a white line in Holland, the road maintenance operative responsible would probably be dragged from his home and flogged.

The correction wasn't aimed at you, just a general comment. Everyone always says 'middle of the road; when the mean middle of the lane. It's a bit like 'road tax'...

As for Belgian Ale... mine's a pitcher! :biggrin:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Origamist said:
Welcome back Bollo.

Where were you cycling in the Netherlands? How was it for you old chap?
Thank you for asking.

Visiting friends in Eindhoven, but by wedging the wife and child in something that the car's manual called a 'compartment', I was able to take the vanity bike in air-conditioned safety. I had a blast to Belgium and back on Saturday morning along the fietpads. I bit narrow in places but much flatter and less scary than the A30.

Top Bottom