Should I...shouldn't I?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It would be great to have a Reynolds frame in the collection!
I was going to buy a Genesis Datum 30 last summer, could i find one to test ride,? nope

Technically it's not (completely) black :whistle:
Clearly I need to see one, and there's no rush. The offer will likely be around until it's replaced by next year's model ^_^

I very much love the Equilibrium and I've considered the disc version before. Another option might be a frameset (likely also well discounted, and based on past years a different paint job. ) and transplant from the Boardman

They do.. @Reynard might like
https://www.freeborn.co.uk/genesis-...MI07Xbmcf35gIVirTtCh32SQgsEAUYAiABEgKI5vD_BwE

Now that's *really* nice :wub:

Shame I'd have to put it through SEVERAL boil washes to make it fit me, though... :laugh:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I think you should buy it, even better idea would be to sell your car for the right price to finance it.
£30k it's yours ;)

However, I'm in no rush to sell the car. Bike finance not an issue

D

Deleted member 26715

Not to hi-jack the thread but isn't this just proof of how much the cycle manufacturers take us for mugs with their highly inflated pricing, even at 61% off I suspect the manufacturer aren't losing money.

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Not to hi-jack the thread but isn't this just proof of how much the cycle manufacturers take us for mugs with their highly inflated pricing, even at 61% off I suspect the manufacturer aren't losing money.
Why do you think that? It would be coming direct from manufacturer (and there might be discount applied too)
I personally have no issue with 100% margin on products when looking at RRP especially when taking R&D into account (I rarely pay RRP however)
Maybe start another thread if you wish :okay:

Top Bottom