Should my new bike frame look like this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Thanks everyone, it is shame as Ive been waiting over two months. Not ruling out another Rose, maybe the shiny red/black. Bit of a nightmare when I've been looking every day to see when delivery was, it's all packed up ready to go back and I'm now on the wine!!

Thanks all for the advice.
If you keep it you will never be happy with it, I think you have made the right choice.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Can someone tell a thickie like me what UD means

MarkF

Guru
Muy horrible! I made the mistake of buying matt black bike, I didn't like it all, but every couple of weeks I wipe it over with WD40 making it a gloss black bike, which I like very much. :smile:

Disclaimer- my bike is aluminium............

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Muy horrible! I made the mistake of buying matt black bike, I didn't like it all, but every couple of weeks I wipe it over with WD40 making it a gloss black bike, which I like very much. :smile:

Disclaimer- my bike is aluminium............
Strip it down and get it lacquered :thumbsup:

vickster

Legendary Member
One of the potential pitfalls of buying online sight unseen

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
Update, the bike is on its way back to Germany, Postage free, when they get it they will refund all my money including the original shipping cost. You can't s fairer than that, so don't let my experience put you off. When I got the bike it was well packaged, everything was there, the frame just didn't do it for me. I may well buy another Rose( if they'll let me!)

Top Bottom