Shouts of..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dr. Yenrod. Heal thyself.

TVC

Don't be so rude to other people, just because you are a highly toned athlete it doesn't mean you can insult others.

OP
OP
Y

yenrod

The Velvet Curtain said:
Don't be so rude to other people, just because you are a highly toned athlete it doesn't mean you can insult others.

:sad:

yello said:
I get shouts of 'oo la la, cul agréable'...

...in my dreams

Yells' - they're not refined in my neck of the woods - the 'belles' in ingland are not soo refined as per la french fillies !

:laugh:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I dont get shouted at because people see i am a serious cyclist, and serious cyclists dont get shouted at

:sad::laugh:

yello

Joe24 said:
I dont get shouted at because people see i am a serious cyclist, and serious cyclists dont get shouted at

:sad::tongue:

Do you ride listening to an MP3 by any chance?? :laugh:

Joe24

yello said:
Do you ride listening to an MP3 by any chance?? :sad:

Maybe:laugh:
Only one earphone in though, so i can still hear traffic and shouts of, I love you i want your children!
:laugh::laugh:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I wasnt abused over Christmas...but thats all behind them now...the drivers I mean...now they have had their fix of sofa worshipping they'll need something to take out all that pent up aggression on and what better than cyclists...I think I need to learn some new rebukes in readiness as most drivers on my loop have become used to being laughed at it seems.

Joe24

BigonaBianchi said:
I wasnt abused over Christmas...but thats all behind them now...the drivers I mean...now they have had their fix of sofa worshipping they'll need something to take out all that pent up aggression on and what better than cyclists...I think I need to learn some new rebukes in readiness as most drivers on my loop have become used to being laughed at it seems.

I find alot of laughing and pointing at them makes them feel abit uncomfortable.
I end up doing that to chavs on their little mopeds aswell, i love to laugh at them as they see me and try to show off abit.
It was the kid on the moped going up Bank Hill very slow as i was going down the hill that made me laugh alot, his face was funny. Would of lvoed to of been going up the hill to see if i could of had him:evil:
Remember, your probably alot fitter then what they are(might be some fitness freak in the car) so really they should be laughed at for being sad enough to try and laugh at you.

Joe24

BigonaBianchi said:
..I overtook a moped this morning going through pilgrims hatch...on my galaxy!

I was gaining on one on my way to school one time, its steep hills and i was catching him. He was way off in the distance to start with, and i was getting closer, but didnt overtake, hill needed to be that bit longer.
I did overtake this little bus instead though that was struggling up one bit of the hill:laugh:

Top Bottom