Show us what you're doing at work today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Datum2

Über Member
Same tractor different operation today.
Seed drill planting spring barley today.

Good number of cyclists on the B660 today partly due to being on the route of the Tour of Cambridgeshire passing this way in June.
Hopefully will get time to cycle at the weekend just as the weather goes downhill again :angry:

20180419_144833.jpg

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I'm always fascinated by the Heath Robinson appearance of some agricultural machinery. It often looks like 2 or more pieces have mated to produce a hybrid.

slowwww

Veteran
Had the pleasure of working on this this week, 1983 CB1100R one of only 150 brought into the UK.

Had new tyres and full service with valve clearances etc, fitted orignal exhaust system back on (nice and standard!).

View attachment 404291

About 15 years ago I had a wealthy customer who collected bikes and cars. He had an RC30 that was mint, which I particularly loved, and one-day he offered it to me for next to nothing. Unfortunately Mrs Slowwww had decided that it was time to have kids and so I couldn't scrape together the brass to buy it.

I weep now when I see what they go for :cry:

keithmac

Guru
Thanks. Not helping!

Sorry!. A garage full of Honda C90's would be worth a fortune now as well, couldn't gove them away 25 years ago!.

Top Bottom