Show us yer BBQ kit, food, and share recipes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Cadac Safari Chef 2.
Does what we need a BBQ to do when we're away.
Easy clean, versatile, packs down neatly, compact/light and it plugs straight into the gas outlet on the van.
View attachment 514139
Aren’t they fab? We keep one permenantly in the MoHo and it connects the same way. Quicker to set-up and use than the Charcoal Cobb for most things (not sure you could do a whole chicken on one). Brill piece of kit!

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Mate, I drove past your place yesterday. If only I'd known I could have tooted my horn and you could've chucked me a portion.
Better place your order for this evening....Pork steak or Chicken thighs? Beef joint tomorrow 😊

I have 3 Weber bbqs, 1 gas 2 charcoal.
The largest is the gas
View attachment 513872

View attachment 513873

View attachment 513875

View attachment 513874

View attachment 513876

The smallest is the portable charcoal we use to take on holiday but is also great if your not cooking much

View attachment 513878 View attachment 513879 View attachment 513880
I found I was using the charcoal one more than the gas and decided to buy a larger one
View attachment 513881 View attachment 513882
Bloody eck, i'm getting hungry :okay:

Bike in front of the (rusty) barby. Simple burgers and sausages yesterday eve, with coleslaw and potato salad. No beer in the house which made it feel like some thing was definitely missing.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
20191124_202415.jpg

Last Bbq, ribs and flank, South american style

jayonabike