Show us yer BBQ kit, food, and share recipes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
@Brads

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Later.. View attachment 514424

Burnin' faggots...
Thought you were in Devon, not Alabama.........;)

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
is it just me who thinks a 'gas barbecue' is something of an oxymoron... it's just a griddle and a griddle isn't a barbecue :whistle:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
is it just me who thinks a 'gas barbecue' is something of an oxymoron... it's just a griddle and a griddle isn't a barbecue :whistle:
Yep, the best Kebab shop in Leicester doesn't have one of those gas grill things with the iron bars Chris (the Greek Cypriot owner) cooks over Charcoal in the shop. He also for years didn't have a 'dodgy donner' thing although he eventually got one for the youths as they didn't equate a 'Kebab' with pieces of meat on skewers. :wacko:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Yep, the best Kebab shop in Leicester doesn't have one of those gas grill things with the iron bars Chris (the Greek Cypriot owner) cooks over Charcoal in the shop. He also for years didn't have a 'dodgy donner' thing although he eventually got one for the youths as they didn't equate a 'Kebab' with pieces of meat on skewers. :wacko:

For a short while, I did have my kids fooled. that the 'meat type product' on the rotisserie, was actually, an elephants leg.

I know - I am an evil mother.. :evil:

I wonder how your man vented the fumes from the indoor charcoal grill ??

On reflection, I spose just like any other cooking extractor fan :blush:

• Laugh
Reactions: GM

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Yep just the standard big Stainless hood as you would see over the gas 'chargrill' things most shops use, he was also about the only shop that had Pork on skewers with Green Pepper and Onion. The Salad there was always really fresh too. :hungry:

Dargnabit - you're distracting me from my editing - I'm hungry now.. :hungry:

Top Bottom