Show us yer BBQ kit, food, and share recipes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I won't let religion get in the way of cold hard facts :okay:

Quite right too, principals of accuracy, must be adhered to at all times..

Religious festivities notwithstanding..

I've got quite a lot of spare bunnies here, if that would soothe your mood :angel:

Stephenite

Membå
I won't let religion get in the way of cold hard facts :okay:
There you go being 'a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll' again :laugh:

I like to keep a foot in both camps. I have a gas barbie on the balcony (pictured upthread), a small charcoal barbie for excursions:

20200412_175027.jpg

and a brazier (is that right?) for wood:

20191003_122815.jpg

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I am a bit simple with mine. I have a Weber gas BBQ (or an outdoor oven) as my wife calls it disparagingly. I do most of my summer and a fair bit of winter cooking on this. Yesterday was roasted beer can chicken, where I shove a half full can of beer inside the chicken like stuffing (including the can). For high days and holidays I have a Weber charcoal grill. I am a big fan of Weber as they are tough to kill and cook really well. I never clean my BBQs as it gets rid of the wonderful tastes, the most I do is wipe over the cast iron griddle.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I never clean my BBQs as it gets rid of the wonderful tastes, the most I do is wipe over the cast iron griddle.
Patina!
I’m pretty much the same....

jayonabike