Show us yer BBQ kit, food, and share recipes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Another day , another bbq!
Tonight it’s tandoori chicken View attachment 516998
I doubled the amount of ingredients though as I have a lot of chicken
Going to serve with flat breads cooked on the bbq, pilau rice and an onion and cucumber raita

Leave this marinating in the fridge till tonight
View attachment 516999

Same here - followed the recipe.

Just awaiting the heat to drop a little on the BBQ. Added a full lime, no salt, smoked hot paprika, so left out the chilli - bit too hot for daughter and wife.

Smells fabulous. Oh and I chucked a fair bit of yoghurt in...:okay:

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Same here - followed the recipe.

Just awaiting the heat to drop a little on the BBQ. Added a full lime, no salt, smoked hot paprika, so left out the chilli - bit too hot for daughter and wife.

Smells fabulous. Oh and I chucked a fair bit of yoghurt in...:okay:
That’s the brilliant thing about cooking, a few tweaks here and there to the recipe to suit personal tastes and you end up with fantastic meals. I added scotch bonnet chilli to ours (I love a fiery chilli hit)

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
@jayonabike recipe.

Foil will go shortly once cooked then toasted off.

Trusty little cast iron BBQ with the frying pan with holes in. BBQ on bricks to stop the grass getting scorched.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Steaks for dinner tonight.
I’m lucky that I have a fantastic butchers 5 minutes walk from my house. Picked up a couple of steaks, ribeye for me and a fillet for the wife. A simple dressing of olive oil and salt and pepper is all that’s needed

Served with tomato’s, garlic mushrooms, chips, peppercorn sauce and a couple of garlic breadsticks I had knocking about in the back of the fridge

This rather splendid Shiraz went down a treat with the meal

Love steak night, and again cooked outside and eaten outside.
This lockdown ain’t so bad.......

Duc gas

Über Member
Steaks for dinner tonight.
I’m lucky that I have a fantastic butchers 5 minutes walk from my house. Picked up a couple of steaks, ribeye for me and a fillet for the wife. A simple dressing of olive oil and salt and pepper is all that’s needed
View attachment 517919
Served with tomato’s, garlic mushrooms, chips, peppercorn sauce and a couple of garlic breadsticks I had knocking about in the back of the fridge

View attachment 517920

View attachment 517921

View attachment 517922

This rather splendid Shiraz went down a treat with the meal View attachment 517923
Love steak night, and again cooked outside and eaten outside.
This lockdown ain’t so bad.......
Fair do's it all looks fantastic , enjoy 🍷👍😀

jayonabike