Show us yer BBQ kit, food, and share recipes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Duc gas

Über Member
Cheers.
Date night tomorrow with the wife so steaks are on the menu. Barbecuing of course so there will be pics!
Top man - hope the wife realises how lucky she is? 👍😂

Duc gas

Über Member
A few chilli sauces to try on ours tonight - how can you have a best before date on this stuff? 😂

Attachments

• 4FF5A62E-8696-4A8D-ABD8-1D4A3576F3BE.jpeg
    4FF5A62E-8696-4A8D-ABD8-1D4A3576F3BE.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

keithmac

Guru
Bought a stainless BBQ from Germany a few years back as all mine ended up rotten after living outside.

My son asked to man the BBQ yesterday so let him do the honours!.

He also had a shandy while working away!.

Did a great job, always listens and takes it all in, roll on next one!.

20200508_170645.jpg

20200508_172309.jpg

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
First attempt at the reverse sear. Really pleased with the result, never tasted a steak like it. So juicy, and tender. I like it a little pinker, when I took it off to rest the internal temp was 53 degrees, next time I’ll take it off at 48/49 degrees and see what that’s like.
Served with garlic mushrooms, asparagus, tomatoes & chips.

jayonabike