Show us your Axe - a Guitar & Bass slingers thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
6102_300945559_Image1.png

Attachments

• 6102_300945559_Image1.png
    6102_300945559_Image1.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 37

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
& not forgetting the most famous guitar/bow exponent - Mr Jimmy Page.
Yes, it's mentioned in that Wikipedia page I cited.

GM

Legendary Member

raleighnut

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3882507, member: 76"]
preview.jpg

I have one of these and one of these...

719k9PWAZvL._SL1500_.jpg

I can't play the guitar so have been learning the ukulele, the Stagg is a soprano and my fingers don't move so nimbly around, but the Tanglewood is a concert sized and is way more comfortable.

Not quite the awesome instruments on here, but I have never played any musical instrument until now, and I am nearly 50! Now I own 2, are they like bikes? Do I just keep getting more from now on ^_^[/QUOTE]
Yep :becool:

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
I am looking for a little help please
I have inherited a couple of guitars and now, based on space reasons have to decide which ones I am going to keep.
I have an Encore Steel strung electro acoustic
A Squire by Fender steel strung acoustic
A Cruiser by Crafter nylon strung electro acoustic
And a Squire by Fender Stratocaster electric

I am keeping the Stratocaster until such times as I can afford to replace it with a genuine American Fender Strat, I have been playing the Encore but sort of passed it on to my daughter, I have been playing the Squire acoustic, but I am now wondering whether the Cruiser will be a better playing guitar. I will have to get rid of at least one guitar for harmony indoors.

In your opinion which of the acoustics (electro or not) would be the better guitar to keep and which should I consider eBaying?

Also is there a decent online guitar forum that anyone could recommend?

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
No5 & the last one for today...

2008/9 Paul Reed Smith SC 245 -
57/08 Limited Edition, this is No 198/250.

It has what is known in PRS world as a
10 Top, Quilted maple top, one below the ultra expensive Private Stock maple tops.

The pickups are PRS 57/08 models which were manufactured using the machinery & wiring from Gibsons old factory, the same as used to make the original 1957 - 60 Les Pauls.

Probably the best build quality of any guitar I have & sonically an equal to the Les Paul, just different.

Hand signed by Mr Paul Reed Smith. View attachment 89233 View attachment 89233 View attachment 89234 View attachment 89235
Might sound odd but inrecognise these photos...not the guitars but the floor. I've seen guitars advertised, shown on a stone floor and wondered how they didn't scratch...are you a dealer by chance?

Top Bottom