show us your cube

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ste pt1

I've noticed we don't have a show is your cube thread ,well until now
image.png

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Being a short a**e I picked this up in a 47cm reduced from £695 to £440. Would have been rude not to.
20160425_154614.jpg

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I've a few of the buggers so I'll start with my somewhat upgraded 2011 Peloton

View attachment 126875
Very nice......have to say for the money, I am incredibly impressed with mine. Feels slightly comfier than my old Forme. Wasn't sure of the sizing as I kept hearing they came up small and wondered if I had gone too small picking the 47cm frame but it fits like a glove. Really pleased with it.

D

Deleted member 23692

I
Very nice......have to say for the money, I am incredibly impressed with mine. Feels slightly comfier than my old Forme. Wasn't sure of the sizing as I kept hearing they came up small and wondered if I had gone too small picking the 47cm frame but it fits like a glove. Really pleased with it.
I think the 'odd sizing' is a thing of the past - I've got two road frames and the geometry is virtually identical (within a few mil) despite one being a 58cm from 2011 and the other being a 56cm from 2015.

But it's only numbers, the main thing is that they fit and you enjoy riding them :smile: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Thanks. Maybe once I have some pennies saved. Nearly £100 for 4 :sad:

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Thanks.............yes, certainly a more wallet friendly price. I will give it some thought.
You are welcome.
I got mine for £6.99 each. PX regularly reduce everything; so maybe keep an eye out.
Also they sometimes do the same ones without wheels that can sometimes be had for a fiver each.

Top Bottom