show us your cube

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
image.jpeg

Another spare room bike!
Cube Agree GTC with Di2.
I've had this since 2011 and I love it. There were some bits on it that were in need of an upgrade-
Saddle- Bontrager Paradigm RL
Bar tape (used to be white, for a time)
Brake calipers- Ultegra
Bottom bracket - dura ace
Cassette- Ultegra
Stem- Deda (for a longer reach)

I may eventually upgrade the wheels one fine day.

The frame is matte black carbon.

I've probably ridden around 10,000 miles on this bike and I've been really pleased with it.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
View attachment 126980

Another spare room bike!
Cube Agree GTC with Di2.
I've had this since 2011 and I love it. There were some bits on it that were in need of an upgrade-
Saddle- Bontrager Paradigm RL
Bar tape (used to be white, for a time)
Brake calipers- Ultegra
Bottom bracket - dura ace
Cassette- Ultegra
Stem- Deda (for a longer reach)

I may eventually upgrade the wheels one fine day.

The frame is matte black carbon.

I've probably ridden around 10,000 miles on this bike and I've been really pleased with it.

I dont know what it is, but I was fitting some old Btwin bottle cages earlier and thinking about colour coordination - Pulled up the picture of my bike on the previous page and thought... Yes, It definitely has to be a white or white/black bottle cage above the Cube logo... clicked the next page of this thread and saw you had the same idea!

splendid! :laugh::laugh:

going to pick up a white bottle cage and two alloy bottles from halfords tomorrow as im not a huge fan of plastic bottles. Going to be the maiden voyage of my cube and im going to have a pretty good jaunt around town as the sun will be out. I'll probably ride it to work and back which should be at least 20-25miles total.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I dont know what it is, but I was fitting some old Btwin bottle cages earlier and thinking about colour coordination - Pulled up the picture of my bike on the previous page and thought... Yes, It definitely has to be a white or white/black bottle cage above the Cube logo... clicked the next page of this thread and saw you had the same idea!

splendid! :laugh::laugh:

going to pick up a white bottle cage and two alloy bottles from halfords tomorrow as im not a huge fan of plastic bottles. Going to be the maiden voyage of my cube and im going to have a pretty good jaunt around town as the sun will be out. I'll probably ride it to work and back which should be at least 20-25miles total.

My cages don't match.....:blush:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I wasnt trying to say they match each other but more the colors scheme of the bike.

Unintentional. I'm not that clever!

D

Deleted member 23692

Another one from me. This time it's my 2011 LTD race, sporting a 1x10 drivetrain. The photo is a wee bit out of date as I've recently fitted an oval chainring, and 50mm stem.. both of which are superb :smile:

LTD Race1.jpg

It's now got a dropper post too :smile: :smile:

Top Bottom