Show us your MTB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 23692

Just built this from a bog standard 2nd hand bargain of a Rose Granite Chief using some choice bits from my hardtail

Gone is the 2x10 drive train - now got a 1x10
Gone is the daft hydraulic remote on the dropper post - it's now got a cable conversion
Gone is the pink and black paint job - it's now, as you can see, green ...very green

I just need to get some more custom graphics for the shock to match those on the fork

rose.jpg

Fist ride today went very well but more fiddling with the suspension is needed :smile:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Just built this from a bog standard 2nd hand bargain of a Rose Granite Chief using some choice bits from my hardtail

Gone is the 2x10 drive train - now got a 1x10
Gone is the daft hydraulic remote on the dropper post - it's now got a cable conversion
Gone is the pink and black paint job - it's now, as you can see, green ...very green

I just need to get some more custom graphics for the shock to match those on the fork

View attachment 413652

Fist ride today went very well but more fiddling with the suspension is needed :smile:
that looks fkin ace.

D

Deleted member 23692

A few more tweaks....

The graphics on the shock now match the fork and rest of the bike, thanks to SpeedyDecal in Italy

The cassette's grown in size to a 11-46t Sunrace effort, which arrived from China in just under 6 days :smile:.... so I celebrated and treated it to a new goldy chain :becool:.

And to complete it (for now), I've put a green strip on an Muddhugger front mudguard I had kicking about.

It's all about the details :thumbsup:

ROSEb.jpg

Photo taken on it's first 'proper ride', Geltsdale in the North Pennines

D

Deleted member 23692

I was going to get rid of my old hardtail after cannibalising it when I got the ROSE (see 2 posts above), but I just couldn't bring myself to.

So it's had a similar makeover to the ROSE, with the addition of a few chose bits and gone from this

View attachment 390226

to this

LTD side.jpg

Just had a rip round the local park and its still a hoot :becool:

JhnBssll

Veteran
A few new bits on the Stumpjumper warrants a few new photos :smile:

20180901_194322.jpg
20180901_194355.jpg
20180901_191701.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Little front end change.
Carbon fork for a change, feels great on light bumpy stuff.
I have a nice big magic Mary to pop on for a muddy sesh..
Chinese job £85 bloody lovey finish and came with a bung for carbon steerer too.
Goes a treat with the frame and my other add one.
Bike is 9.8kg :smile:
IMG_20181019_171051.jpg

Top Bottom