Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
From this

claude_butler_1.jpg

To this

PA220953.jpg

PA220959.jpg

PA220952.jpg

PA220948.jpg

nice bit of work there and a top colour scheme :thumbsup:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
nice bit of work there and a top colour scheme :thumbsup:
I love them both! Did you have the brakes anodised, or did you buy them? Am hoping the former...otherwise my bank balance might be in trouble.

bigjim

Legendary Member
This is a Harry Hall I picked up off e-bay. I've changed the bars since the picture was took for more modern ones and fitted modern brake levers. The original intention was to convert it to a comfy, fast, light tourer as the original gearing is too high. The guy I bought it off was the original owner and has sprayed the forks and rear stays to a TDF colour for some reason. I'm reluctant to put the original red back on it as I may cock it up. Its 531 throughout and in original trim weighs just less than 10KG. Rides very nice.
5957550485_18cc7b9cb4_z.jpg

5957550415_69c6bb2c85.jpg

cycleruk

DSCF0486.jpg

heres mine. i have to admit i have had alloy frames for a long time now and this one is the first steel frame for decades ( erm ages :biggrin: ). i have ridden this quite a bit now and i perfer the steel frame now. it feels different to the alloy frame i ride to worik and is much nicer to ride then alloy. im steel ( hehe pun intended ) trying to work out how that :laugh: :unsure:

stevevw

Guru
I love them both! Did you have the brakes anodised, or did you buy them? Am hoping the former...otherwise my bank balance might be in trouble.

The brakes are NOS that I picked up at a bargain price. But I do know a man that can do anodising if you need some doing.

Top Bottom