Show us your steel.....its real...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Proto

Legendary Member
3F82A157-7DDA-489F-B938-DA551CF0FE1F.jpeg

#1 daughter is cycling EuroVelo 6 route, Basel to Nantes (plus the ride up to Roscoff and ferry home). We were not far from her in France so took the opportunity of meeting up. Weather not looking promising and later it was hammering down. Love my kids, they’re great.

PS Dawes Super Galaxy

Last edited:
This just in....my new, all-steel Mini Velo.

CF9F11CE-6419-46D9-921A-B27235A89106.jpeg

Denis99

Über Member
Are the forks 853 as well? How do you find them? I have them on my Rourke but with 28c tyres and they’re pretty stiff!

Yes, 853 forks.

I had a Thomson titanium set of flat bars on and found it a little harsh.

Changed to a pair of Jones H bars, and found the position and comfort to be much better.

The frame is slightly too big for me, tried to persevere with it, bought another frame (Condor Heritage), Woodrup is now hanging up in the garage.

Must get round to selling it soon.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Darling we simply must get you a colour consultation, those colours clash terribly.

Enviously yours etc... ^_^

Proto

Legendary Member
D0BA7D42-1BAA-4DB4-81A2-EED78879628E.jpeg
View attachment 479073

#1 daughter is cycling EuroVelo 6 route, Basel to Nantes (plus the ride up to Roscoff and ferry home). We were not far from her in France so took the opportunity of meeting up. Weather not looking promising and later it was hammering down. Love my kids, they’re great.

PS Dawes Super Galaxy

She made it, got home yesterday morning, a fair few days early. Approx 1200km. First solo ride, it’s given her self confidence s huge boost and she’s now thinking of where she’ll go on her next adventure.

PS bike behaved impeccably. Weighs a ton but a decent bike.

Last edited:
Top Bottom