Show us your Titanium....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
View attachment 615482

Now with Conti Gran Prix GT 28c tyres, the old Ti Airborne seatpost off my Van Nick (shim needed) & the Ti railed Fizik Arione...
Test ride = 'Nice' ;)

And now with mudguards...
YANPX ;)

IMG_20211029_173708.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thinking someone should start a PX Ti thread

I feel the odd one out on this, I prefer a nice black carbon post on Ti.
That's the odd two out then: so do I as it provides a bit of contrast. The same applies to forks. I'm ambivalent on Ti stems.

Milzy

Guru
I’m wondering what’s good to clean your Ti? I’ve read white vinegar is good & those green scotch washing up pads.
If you buff deep & it ends up a bit too polished it should self heal & start to oxidise again & go back to grey.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I’m wondering what’s good to clean your Ti? I’ve read white vinegar is good & those green scotch washing up pads.
If you buff deep & it ends up a bit too polished it should self heal & start to oxidise again & go back to grey.
Just Mr Sheen or similar. Nothing special to waste money on.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I feel the odd one out on this, I prefer a nice black carbon post on Ti.
Three of my Ti bikes have carbon seatposts and the fourth has a Ti seatpost. The next one on order will also have a carbon post
I use a bit of GT85 and, very occasionally, Autoglym car polish

Top Bottom