Show us your watch Collection.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
I've bought today a 35mm Tissot Prx, the silver face one, from Ebay for £175.00. (These are £320 new) It looks really nice I cant wait for it to come. I've also got a bid on a Baltany Dirty dozen 39mm Field watch(quartz). The Chinese are knocking out some really nice cheap watches at the moment.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
seiko.jpg

Not a sexy watch, but one bought for me by my wife nearly 30 years ago. The battery had burst inside and it's lain in a drawer for years. Now got a new movement.

mustang1

Guru
Mrs SD's very grubby (ie disgusting) Brietling Lady Wings before being sent off for a clean, repolish and service.

Always comes back looking mint again.

Purchased as a big pressy new and now 22 years old and never misses a beat. Not molly-coddled at all but she loves it.

View attachment 678928

Would love to see a pic of post-service. They do an amazing job. I like watching YouTube channels where they restore watches.

Ps someone mentioned Rolex using a Zenith movement. Iirc, I think it was a Zenith movement inside a Rolex Daytona but that was decades ago, probably 1960s or something.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Afternoon, Has anyone on here had a Christopher Ward watch please? and if so what are your thoughts on it? I like the sealander 39. I'm thinking about that one on a strap.Thanks.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Afternoon, Has anyone on here had a Christopher Ward watch please? and if so what are your thoughts on it? I like the sealander 39. I'm thinking about that one on a strap.Thanks.

Not specifically, but on the ukwatchforum the CW watches seem to be highly regarded.

Venod

Eh up
I bought this the other day,

View attachment 682089 used but as new. Cheap as chips automatic and nice loom. I love it.

View attachment 682087

View attachment 682088

Reminds me of my Rolex :rolleyes: don't know the movement maker, but it keeps good time.

20230318_175932.jpg

mustang1

Guru

I handled a few CWs, including SL39. Quite nice and I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. They have sales on every so often. It's worth subscribing to their newsletter.

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Top Bottom