Show us your watch!

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by Crandoggler, 2 Oct 2015.

1. CharlesF

CharlesF Über Member

Those are beautiful, I'm very envious.

Illaveago likes this.
  2. Illaveago

Illaveago Veteran

I got this watch in an auction along with some other bits and bobs. I had never heard of the make before, NISUS, from the late 60's it is running well and keeping IMGP6605.JPG good time.

Cycleops likes this.
  3. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

Illaveago likes this.
  4. subaqua

subaqua Guru

Ahhh yes my lovely Citizen , currently lying somewhere in the bottom of Plymouth sound

5. graham56

graham56 Veteran

These two arrived this morning. ^_^ 7CA043CA-A44A-4CC4-B6E0-57A60ED6668A.jpeg 6925E47F-BC95-4F55-B0F1-03627A23E2E4.jpeg
    I was going to buy one but my wife said to get two, so when i cash in my chips there would be no fighting between my two sons as to who got the watch.

Last edited: 19 Dec 2017
  6. My Tissot T Touch

20171219_220855.jpg

7. Nigel182

Nigel182 Veteran

not got space for another bike so pulled the trigger on a Watch i've hankered after since being a little kid....(some say I still am).

26427043608_8f1583a757_z.jpg

buy the way the box it came in could probably house a bike now got to find somewhere to store that.

8. CharlesF

CharlesF Über Member

Why did you post this? Superb! have turned a bright shade of green as it puts my De Ville in its place. My favourite Omega has been a Moonwatch but your's might just knock them off top spot. Enjoy wearing it.

9. Nigel182

Nigel182 Veteran

Sorry all the watches here are everyone’s best
    Only got mine as it’s the closest I’ll get to being an Astronaut ‍

Illaveago likes this.
  10. CharlesF

CharlesF Über Member

No problem at all, I might be envious that I don't own every watch I desire, but I don't begrudge those that do.

Illaveago, TurboTommy and Nigel182 like this.
  11. ADarkDraconis

ADarkDraconis Cardinal Member

A birthday gift 16 years ago from my dear Aunt, which was stolen by my mother (I never had the heart to tell my aunt) and I found its identical last year unopened on E-bay! It plays Love Me Tender when the button is pressed :wub:

Attached Files:

Cycleops and BSOh like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice