Show us your watch!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got this watch in an auction along with some other bits and bobs. I had never heard of the make before, NISUS, from the late 60's it is running well and keeping
IMGP6605.JPG
good time.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That's a great find @Illaveago

subaqua

What’s the point
My daily wearer was in danger of that till a mate died and I realised that it was supposed to be worn and used rather than looked at on a shelf.

It's currently in watch hospital having a service , new springbars and a new glass.

You know you are in the right place when it gets called a timepiece not a watch
Ahhh yes my lovely Citizen , currently lying somewhere in the bottom of Plymouth sound

CharlesF

Guru
not got space for another bike so pulled the trigger on a Watch i've hankered after since being a little kid....(some say I still am).

buy the way the box it came in could probably house a bike now got to find somewhere to store that.

Why did you post this? Superb! have turned a bright shade of green as it puts my De Ville in its place. My favourite Omega has been a Moonwatch but your's might just knock them off top spot. Enjoy wearing it.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
20180216_170319.jpg

My Christmas present

ADarkDraconis

Cardinal Member
A birthday gift 16 years ago from my dear Aunt, which was stolen by my mother (I never had the heart to tell my aunt) and I found its identical last year unopened on E-bay! It plays Love Me Tender when the button is pressed :wub:

Attachments

• 20180217_172713.jpg
    20180217_172713.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 66
I got these watches in an auction today . They looked interesting as well as needing a good clean. I have never heard of the makes so it will be interesting doing a bit of research.
The Prim was made in Czechoslovakia, the other 2 are Swiss made .
Pictures of before and after a bit of a clean .
IMGP8545.JPG
IMGP8548.JPG

Attachments

• IMGP8546.JPG
    IMGP8546.JPG
    264.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMGP8547.JPG
    IMGP8547.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 42

kyuss

Veteran
Just cheapies from me. Would love to show of the Tudor Pelagos I lust after, but alas....

First watch in many many years. Came on a fairly poor strap so knocked up a nice fat leather one for it.
8KpnXVK.png

Then I got bored of the PVD so stripped it back to brass.
ubqzwTG.png

Then came my first automatic for my 40th birthday.....
hKJWJYt.jpg

.....along with an Eco drive pilot (on another homemade strap).
9Y3VsKD.jpg

Then I found a great deal on a G Shock Rangeman, and while I initially bought it for rough stuff, it's actually barely left my wrist in over 2 years. Soooooo comfortable and useful.
we3SGO1.png

This is my Omega Seamaster Quartz. I inherited it from my Father following his death in May this year. I had a full service done by Omega and it came back looking a million dollars, IMO.

20180826_200922.jpg

I like the fact it's quietly understated. It's only worth about the cost of the service it had done, but to me it's priceless and reminds me of Dad whenever I wear it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom