Show us your watch!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smudge

Veteran
A couple of G Shocks.....

DSC00044.JPG

SAM_0067.JPG

Smudge

Veteran
Casio Protrek......

DSC00049.JPG

This is a Zenith Surf it has a 2562 C calibre movement and dates from the 70's
IMGP9159.JPG
. The watch is very clean externally and was ticking. I discovered that the winder has either snapped off or has been replaced with a broken one. It is amazing what you can find in boxes.

Here are two watches that I have never heard of until now. They are 15 jewel Prim and a 16 jewel Orator.

The Prim was made in Czechoslovakia, it has a date window and appears to be an automatic although it does not mention it anywhere. The case back is domed and the watch runs after been given a shake. The case measures 34mm across including the crown.
The Orator was made in Switzerland, it has a stainless steel screw back and is waterproof and antimagnetic. Although the case is badly worn I believe that it was originally gold plated. There is a number 1542
PICT0310.JPG
PICT0308.JPG
PICT0309.JPG
stamped into the case between the lugs which also appears on the movement.

Attachments

• PICT0311.JPG
    PICT0311.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 40
20181009_164808.jpg

1969 Seiko 6502-7040 hand-wound. Bought with otherwise useless Zambian currency in 1970 from the Lusaka airport duty-free shop by my father. Gave it to me shortly afterward. Still running, original strap, several new crystals, and a new winding crown around 1978.
I have an identical white-face one found on ebay, same year, better condition, also still running.

Smudge

Veteran
Seiko 5.... One of the latest flavours of the Baby Monsters, with 4r movement.
Stupid nickname, as its bigger than the full fat Monsters.

P1010024.JPG

Smudge

Veteran
Up to recently I was quite happy with the simplicity and slimness of this Skagen (i have very thin wrists)
View attachment 433352
Then, thanks to @Smudge uploading his Seiko collection, I started looking around and purchased this Prospex at the start of the month as a treat to myself.
View attachment 433354

Nice Samurai.....
I could spend a fortune on Seiko auto divers if i let myself..... There are so many cool models.

Top Bottom