Show us your watch!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
20181010_204032.jpg

Swatch SULM103 Winter Race.

In 2010, amidst multiple spinal surgeries, we won a competition. It required entering pack codes from Alpen cereals. The upshot was an all-expenses week in Zermatt, with many extras thrown in. How could I not buy a Swiss watch while enjoying (not!) the cable cars?4
A Rolex being somewhat out of my league, I chose this, largely because it has an altimeter function!

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
New fitbit Versa.,my blaze went funny ,luckily i got it changed under warranty on the last day of the 2 yr guarantee.

More features and a more comfortable thing to wear as no bump on the back with these so it doesn't dig in.

IMG_20181021_090551.jpg

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Early birthday pressie from Lovely Wife - G Shock GA 800 in red. Stock picture shown as it's better than I can take. I've a few G Shocks but this is going to be my favourite as it is the first that I can read the time and the stopwatch counter without having to press a button ie at the same time. Also this has a really bright motion sensitive backlight which is great for gloomy conditions when hiking in the mountains.

G shock.jpg

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
This was left by my Grandmother's second husband, Nick Amphlett-Carter. It has his initials HAC monogrammed on it (his real name was Harold).
Watchfeb14 007 [1024x768].jpg
Watchfeb14 008 [1024x768].jpg
Watchfeb14 003 [1024x768].jpg

My daily watch is a Casio quartz analogue in black plastic for taking the knocks.

A client bought me one of these about fourteen years ago which I wear when I am not cycling to work. We'd done a huge case which made a massive difference to his life and it was a really nice gesture.
315VsMkkOCL.jpg

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
The pocket watch is superb, I have a similar one, without engraving, that has never worked. I need to bite the bullet and take it to Martins for an estimate.
Ian Harris on Gosport replaced the mainspring in mine. It wasn't expensive but it was 25 years ago

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
Festina Chrono-Bike TDF 100.
44535138040_8ba7bd5fdf.jpg

Sadly damaged Bezel and face in a crash:ohmy:
Hoping Santa brings me the Tag Heuer Carrera I'm hankering after so the Festina can be sent off for repair then put back in the box where I should have left it:okay:
I also have an old Seiko Chrono that I wear to work.That too needs some TLC as non of the side buttons work any more:rolleyes:

SpokeyDokey

Festina Chrono-Bike TDF 100.
View attachment 442914

Sadly damaged Bezel and face in a crash:ohmy:
Hoping Santa brings me the Tag Heuer Carrera I'm hankering after so the Festina can be sent off for repair then put back in the box where I should have left it:okay:
I also have an old Seiko Chrono that I wear to work.That too needs some TLC as non of the side buttons work any more:rolleyes:

Did Santa come up with the goods?

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
Did Santa come up with the goods?
Er no:rolleyes:
I also(wrongly) thought I might get it for my 50th last May.We were in Paris and no watch on birthday morning.We went out for a walk and the wife picked a nice bar for lunch on the Champs Elysees...right outside the Tag Heuer store so I thought she was being crafty.She wasn't I just wasn't getting a watch:cursing:
I think I'll have to buy it myself.

SpokeyDokey

Er no:rolleyes:
I also(wrongly) thought I might get it for my 50th last May.We were in Paris and no watch on birthday morning.We went out for a walk and the wife picked a nice bar for lunch on the Champs Elysees...right outside the Tag Heuer store so I thought she was being crafty.She wasn't I just wasn't getting a watch:cursing:
I think I'll have to buy it myself.

Sounds like a good plan. Nice watch too!

Top Bottom