Simon Cowell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I don't believe there is a precedent for adopting the laws of a country we're trading with. The EU is different of course, being part of a mutually beneficial club essentially.
So just cause there is no precedent, it means we can’t do it right.......wrong again, the world is a changing beast, those that cannot change their minds, cannot change anything.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Were did I say it was US wide.....I said in America which is a huge place with lots of different laws, don’t quote something I never said, just to try and prove a point on a situation that I just proved uncategorically that your wrong in.....Yet again another member that thinks only his opinion counts and the rest must fall in line with his views
You always seem so angry Jowwy.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Were did I say it was US wide.....I said in America which is a huge place with lots of different laws, don’t quote something I never said, just to try and prove a point on a situation that I just proved uncategorically that your wrong in.....Yet again another member that thinks only his opinion counts and the rest must fall in line with his views
You referred to the US multiple times and only to California recently when it suited you to.

jowwy

You referred to the US multiple times and only to California recently when it suited you to.
Yes I refered to the US, but not US wide as stated......as I said the US is a big country. But just for reference it was Glasgow cyclist that tried to use the federal law in the US as being the only law on ebikes, which is untrue. But don’t let that nuance put you off thinking that I’m the one in the wrong

Last edited:

jowwy

I say you seem angry,
you say emotion doesn't show in media posts,
you say you're angry.
:okay:
I said “maybe“ I’m angry......maybe I’m not angry and I just find some individuals on here arrogant and repressive in their opinions, as if they are the only ones that count.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Again irrelevant.......no matter who drafted, we no longer need to abide by European laws, so why can’t we try and change some to better suit people’s needs in the UK and why not use another countries state law to try and do that.
We never needed to adopt any EU laws, the British Government decided to adopt some of them just as in Germany some small bars still allow smoking and yet the UK went for a total ban, ever get the feeling someones been pulling yer plonker over the EU.

jowwy

We never needed to adopt any EU laws, the British Government decided to adopt some of them just as in Germany some small bars still allow smoking and yet the UK went for a total ban, ever get the feeling someones been pulling yer plonker over the EU.
No....cause I have the ability to make my own informed opinions and not have others enforced up on me.

CXRAndy

Guru
It has been confirmed he was riding one of the most powerful e motorcycles available to buy.

Conflating the two arguments is non sensical.

Some are asking for a raise to 20 mph for standard Ebikes. That includes me

jowwy

Simon Cowell breaking his back doesn’t sound like a good advert for adopting the applicable US state laws wheee he lives.
Simon Cowell wasn’t riding an E bike though........just for reference like.

Top Bottom