Six Nations Rugby 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigAl68

Über Member
Not sure my well to do neighbours enjoyed the Welsh bloke screaming and shouting since noon. But gwlad, gwlad etc etc.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
And nobody seems to be able to scrum or referee the scrum properly . Put the chuffing ball in straight you dip wads. And ref when you see it go in like a wonky donky penalise it or you will let it continue FFS
"It's a restart." That's the IRB's SH dominated logic.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Scotland living up to my very low expectation of them

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The Scottish Ireland game is a bit lack lustre to say the least. Seems Ireland will win overall.

subaqua

What’s the point
Well not too bad that Italy got the late try as Ireland did Scotland properly. Would have been terrible to have lost it on a error.

I never thought I would be cheering for the French , first for everything I suppose.

Do the scots get the spoon then ......

BigAl68

Über Member
Italy were poor second half. The Scots were awful most of the game. Well played Ireland. Now let's not let the English win this please.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I stand by my view in the predictathon that England will win against France but the winning margin will not be large enough to win the faux-championship.

subaqua

What’s the point
I stand by my view in the predictathon that England will win against France but the winning margin will not be large enough to win the faux-championship.
Who won the championship in your opinion. I know who won it in my mind and hopefully it will make a certain team realise 40 mins of crap rugby will ruin your championship aspirations. Yes Wales I am looking at you in the 1st match

So what French side is going to turn up - cannot possibly be as bad as both the Italians or the Scots - more than 26 points - only 4 converted tries ^_^

Top Bottom