Six Nations Rugby 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
The french would need to completely fall apart for England to have any chance, and that won't happen...

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Who won the championship in your opinion. I know who won it in my mind and hopefully it will make a certain team realise 40 mins of crap rugby will ruin your championship aspirations. Yes Wales I am looking at you in the 1st match
I'm old school. If teams are drawn on points in the table it is drawn and no championship winner was declared.

In my heart, provided they beat Les Blues in a bit, England, who have scored the most tries.
In my head it was Wales' for the taking.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
So what French side is going to turn up - cannot possibly be as bad as both the Italians or the Scots - more than 26 points - only 4 converted tries ^_^
The French side will be the ones who hate England. They don't give a stuff about other teams in blue.

subaqua

What’s the point
Yeah a drawn on points would have been good . Starts getting silly in deciding a winner. Points diff tries for away , time of first try. Hairs on arris , what next !

subaqua

What’s the point
Introduce bonus points and avoid the likelihood of teams having same points totals?
Please don't send it the same way as the prem. bonus losing points . Even as a London welsh follower ( yeah I pick em don't i ) I hate that concept

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Please don't send it the same way as the prem. bonus losing points . Even as a London welsh follower ( yeah I pick em don't i ) I hate that concept
Whilst I don't like, in principle , the idea of bonuses for losers, it does encourage attack and defence to keep the points gap low.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
upload_2015-3-21_17-23-40.jpeg

Top Bottom