Six Nations Rugby 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Ireland without BOD, England without half the team, Italy without a big enough club scene to produce a full set of skilled and practiced players, and Scotland without any clue in scoring tries, makes me think that it will be either Wales or France this year. I'll avoid making my predictions until Friday evening.

You've not watched Scotland's autumn campaign then? We were scoring for fun against Argentina and Tonga, ran New Zealand close too.

One of my friends has landed a plum job...

...he's involved with the next Dieux du Stade shoot. Lucky git.
Since Guazzini left, the 'effect' has been a little more dilute than in the Stade Francais heyday of beautiful men, trend-setting shirts and so forth. They had a better team then, also. Parese is the man. Nice hot food available outside the stadium too. For the best bar and 'glasses' (plastic beaker things - the usual at outdoor events) Racing Metro is the place to go. They have a good band in the stands, and the noise accompanies the fug of fags..."Defense de fumer".
Anyway, France rugby is under tremendous pressure from money buying the world's best players in every position. Saint-André has his work cut out methinks...

subaqua

What’s the point
You've not watched Scotland's autumn campaign then? We were scoring for fun against Argentina and Tonga, ran New Zealand close too.
i think scotland are underrated this year, and that could benefit them immensly . If Wales win on Friday night ( please (insert deity of choice) let them win) then Wales could do the Slam

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)

Yes, but it was a seriously under-strength New Zealand side. And Tonga and Argentina at home are not exactly top-class material.

I would love to see a competitive Scotland again, but can't help feeling that the SRU have stuffed things up, what with destroying the Murrayfield atmosphere with a new ground, getting themselves into bad debt, and messing up the regionalisation. Although economic difficulties in the old heartlands of Scottish Rugby (Borders) can't have helped either.

Billy Wizz

Über Member
I was a little concerned the other week when Gatland announced North and Hibbard might not figure in the line up for Wales, its a nice feeling Knowing big George will be there on the wing.

Looking forward to the opener.

subaqua

What’s the point
Yes, but it was a seriously under-strength New Zealand side. And Tonga and Argentina at home are not exactly top-class material.

I would love to see a competitive Scotland again, but can't help feeling that the SRU have stuffed things up, what with destroying the Murrayfield atmosphere with a new ground, getting themselves into bad debt, and messing up the regionalisation. Although economic difficulties in the old heartlands of Scottish Rugby (Borders) can't have helped either.

you haven't employed a guy called Roger have you ?

Wafer

Veteran
I'm expecting good things from England but they're always liable to slip up somewhere. I'm gonna go for beating everyone except Ireland away, pending the team Lancaster selects for the Welsh....

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
An old favourite
B83Oq00CEAA7KIV.jpg

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I've not watched this yet, but it seemed to get a decent enough response on twitter; John Beattie and some other chaps blethering about Scottish rugby and the 6 Nations

A very good programme, excellent feature with Rob Wainwright and it finished with highlights from the 1990 defeat of England at Murrayfield. What's not to like? ;)

Top Bottom