Six Nations Rugby 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
you haven't employed a guy called Roger have you ?

?

Wafer

Veteran
Bit less confident and more grumpy now the England teams been announced. No Exeter Chiefs at all! And 12 3s is on the bench with at least 1 questionable 2nd row (not liked what I've seen of Kruis in an England shirt so far) and back rows on the bench in place of another 2nd row...

i'm getting the jitters already.

absolutely love the 6 nations but cant see England winning the whole thing (unfortunately) but looking forward to some great matches and the odd surprise I think.

Glad that the Friday night game is on, should set up/ruin the weekend accordingly ^_^

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Game time!

Looking forward to seeing the Welsh run England ragged tonight, looking at the teams they may very well.

Venod

Eh up
Lets not forget Superleague also starts this weekend, looking forward to that as much as the 6 nations.

Whats the news on Sam Burgess is he going to make a Union player? has Baths gamble payed off ?

Col5632

Guru
I'm heading off to the Scotland v Wales game on the 15th Feb, can't wait, the atmosphere at murrayfield is always good :wahhey:

If Scotland win atleast 1 game i'll be happy, I've not seen them win before but then never been to a 6 nations game before :laugh:

U

User482

Lets not forget Superleague also starts this weekend, looking forward to that as much as the 6 nations.

Whats the news on Sam Burgess is he going to make a Union player? has Baths gamble payed off ?

I watched Bath vs Wasps last month - Burgess was a force of nature, breaking through tackles seemingly at will. Whether he can do it consistently and make the step up to international class is another question.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I hope England stuff them so we can take the piss on our Llandudno ride

Loving school rugby ATM. Son #2 played in a Nat West Cup game yesterday and edged a win, I could barely watch the second half. Hopefully less stressful tonight

Top Bottom